For family and friends

Monday, December 18, 2006

December 18
I know I have been bad! It's hard to keep this up! Adam had another MRI on December 11th (and July 24th, August 21 and October 16th for those of you keeping me honest!) and the doctors are pleased with his progress. Adam went back to school this fall and is doing his medicines and chemotherapy in Santa Cruz. It's a lot of work keeping track of all his medicines and lab work (actually I do all of the book-keeping and I just call Adam and remind him when and where he's supposed to be) and then he does it. This and school work has kept him busy. He's working at the surf shop over the holidays so he's happy about that. He goes back to school January 2nd and then has to fly to LA February 5th for another MRI and doctor's appointment. I will TRY to post another update close to February 5th. We thank everyone for all you have done for us and continue to do for us.
Patty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home